Mission and Vision
- To encourage regular thrift savings amongst members
- To provide facilities for special thrift savings by members without such savings being removed from their control
- To establish a fund from which members can be granted loans
- To produce consumer goods at reasonable prices for sale to members
- To promote any other measures designed on co-operative principles to encourage among its members the spirit and practice of thrift, mutual help and self-help.
- To engage in any other economic activities that tend to increase the earning capacity and ultimately improve the standard of living of the members.
- Whenever funds permit, the society shall club and consumer shop where recreational and basic needs of the members shall be met.